I’m think that it’s about time for me to dust off my Silhouette (that I got a few years ago) and I’m thinking that t-shirts and iron on transfers are going to be the way to go.
Now if someone asked me to describe myself in one word I’d say “Baker,” so I think it’s only appropriate that my future shirts say something about baking.
Before I do anything I’d love to get your feedback on a few different phrases I’ve been tossing around.
1. A Party Without Cake is Just a Meeting -Julia Child
2. Baking is Love Made Visible (or Edible)
I’m torn between visible and edible. Thoughts?
3. Sprinkles make everything better
4. Baking may be regarded as a science but it’s the chemistry between the ingredients and the cook that gives desserts life -Anna Olsen
5. I eat cake because it’s somebody’s birthday somewhere
I’m not sure how this happened but apparently it’s Friday so Happy Friday Everyone!